3rd year UG student, Chemical Engineering, Nazarbayev University
Research topic: Incorporation of inherent safer design in process safety assurance in oil and gas operations
- Education: 3rd year Chemical Engineering student, Nazarbayev University
- Experience: Event Service Manager at EXPO Astana-2017
- Current works: Research on ISD (Inherently Safer Design) approach
- Life quote: Know how powerful your mind is if you want to live a happy life.
- About myself: Since my childhood, my grandfather was a role model as he was involved in many aspects of my life. He introduced me to the world of math and physics. Consequently, it affected me to be engaged in pure science. During the school time, I was involved in a number of intellectual competitions where I succeeded. Before the application to universities, I have decided to learn more about engineering as this field has a lot of demand and there is a lack of experts in Kazakhstan. Aside from my educational interests, my hobby is playing musical instruments such as piano, guitar, and ukulele. I really do enjoy it because it allows me to relax.
- About SREG: As a member of Safety and Risk Engineering group, I study the design of refineries considering safety measurements and standards. I’m currently engaged in the research of Inherently Safety Design (ISD) approach on the early design stage of tank storages.