MSc. Student, Chemical Engineering, Nazarbayev University
Research topic: Risk management of transporation of hazardous materials
M.Sc. in Chemical and Materials Engineering, 2018-2020.
Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan.
B.Sc. in Chemical technology of organic substances, 2014-2018.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Safety and risk engineering, Safety and risk management for oil and gas operations, operating system processing, flow assurance modeling and monitoring, 3D flow modeling.
- 2013 - English language courses (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- 2016 - international training program AIESEC SKKU (Seoul, South Korea)
- 2017, 2018 - Certificates on the passage of courses on H2S (hydrogen sulphide)
- 1st place at the IX Republican Major Olympiad 2017.
- 3 rd, 2nd places at the international scientific conference "Farabi Alemi" 2017/2018 (publication of abstracts)
- Publication in "Izvestiya NAS RK: Series of Chemistry and Technology" 2017 2- volume, No. 422, 157 - 165 pp., 9 - p.
- From 16 to 26 April 2017, Certificate for participating in the International Seminar “The Internet Generation in Kazakhstan” held by Duke University, USA in conjunction with Al-Farabi KazNU
-Diploma Changellenge CUP Kazakhstan 2017
Internship in Atyrau Refinery LLP , Purification of water supply and water circulation plant, technological sector (OViV)
Internship in KPO B.V. KPC Laboratory