MSc student, Chemical Engineering, Nazarbayev University
Research topic: Quantitative resilience assessment for process systems operating in harsh environments
· 1-st year MSc in Chemical and Materials Engineering at Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan
· Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering. Nazarbayev University, Astana Kazakhstan.
· After graduation had a job experience in the Supply Chain Management Department of the Oil and Gas Operating Company in Kazakhstan and was a Sales Engineer in one of the leading Service Companies of the world in Russia, Sakhalin region.
· Amouei Torkmahalleh, Mehdi & Assanova, Z & Baimaganbetova, M & Zinetullina, Altyngul. (2018). A study to reduce atmospheric emissions of an existing natural gas dehydration plant using multiple thermodynamic models. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 10.1007/s13762-018-1802-z.
current research projects
· “Quantitative Resilience assessment of the Process Units”